What helps during menopause / menopause?
The most important points in brief:
- Menopause consists of three phases
- Many women experience hot flashes and dizziness during menopause
- This can be remedied with monk's pepper and soy
- Hormone therapy must be discussed with a specialist
In women, menopause is the phase before the start of the actual menopause. Menopause is divided into three phases: perimenopause, which occurs immediately before menopause, menopause and postmenopause, which is the last phase of menopause.
The time of the last natural menstrual bleeding is menopause and the woman's fertility is ended. However, since menopause also heralds the menopause, the two terms are mostly used in the same context. Menopause and the subsequent menopause begin on average between 45 and 55 years of age. Many people recognize the onset of menopause when they suddenly suffer from hot flashes, dizziness and insomnia. However, these complaints recede in the so-called postmenopause, which can last up to 8 years.
First of all, it must be said: Since menopause is a natural process in the female body, nothing can generally be done about it. But of course there are some natural tips and tricks that can help and support menopause problems.
- Monk's pepper can help regulate the hormonal balance. Above all, it should help to balance out irregular cycles before the onset of menopause.
- Sage tea poured cold or hot can help with outbreaks of sweat and hot flashes. Sage also has a calming and balancing effect.
- Soy is one of the best studied herbal remedies for menopausal symptoms. This can help to minimize hot flashes.
- Drink enough water! Getting enough fluids will help your body relieve the symptoms of menopause, hot flashes and headaches.
- Meditation and yoga can also help against stress in everyday life.
When natural tips and tricks don't help
Anyone who suffers from severe complaints and cannot get the symptoms under control with natural means can resort to so-called hormone therapy. So-called hormone preparations can help to alleviate the symptoms. Since hormone therapy can also involve serious risks, it is imperative that it be discussed and coordinated with a specialist.
Price: 30.70 CHF
Price: 14.90 CHF
Price: 31.90 CHF
Price: 35.10 CHF
Which vitamins are important in winter?
All vitamins are important - all year round. In winter, however, some of these active ingredients are particularly...Read more
What are the symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency?
Are you unmotivated, tired, sleepless and listless in autumn and winter? Vitamin D deficiency could be a reason for...Read more
Hygiene and face masks - what types are there?
20.10.2020Hygiene and protective masks have always been useful in hospitals, in medical practices and in care, Corona has made...Read more
What are insomnia and what can you do about it?
23.10.2020Sleeping seems like a simple thing. And yet many people suffer from insomnia, difficulty falling asleep and staying...Read more
FFP1, FFP2, FFP3 - what are the differences between the masks?
23.10.2020The FFP mask can now be seen more and more often in public, no longer just in nursing or in the medical field. Not...Read more