What to do with a lady's beard?
The most important points in brief
- Many of those affected suffer from it, not only physically but also mentally
- A woman's beard can be more or less pronounced for genetic reasons
- The woman's beard can be removed with wax or tweezers
- Laser can be used for long-term removal
Some women suffer more, others not at all: the lady's beard. The fact is, however, that practically all women have fine facial hair. Most of the time, however, this does not bother you, as it is usually a light fuzz on the upper lip, chin and cheeks. However, most women find the women's beard annoying, as a woman's beard usually grows thick, dark hair on the face. Not only visually, but also emotionally, this is usually a great burden for those affected.
A woman's beard begins to sprout after puberty
Body hair is something very natural. Hair growth becomes more intense with puberty and hair also begins to grow in places where there was none before. A strong beard can grow if the hair roots of the affected women - genetically determined - react strongly or sensitively to the so-called androgens. Androgens are hormones that promote the expression and development of male sexual characteristics.
Shaving can make facial hair worse
It is advisable not to shave a woman's beard, as this usually causes the hair to grow back even more.
We would like to share the most important tips against a lady's beard from our point of view, or what you can do about it:
- Wax strips for the face help to get rid of the annoying hair. Although the method is not completely pain-free, it is one of the most effective, as the hair and the hair roots are removed.
- People who have sensitive skin and who are allergic or have a strong reaction to the wax strips they have bought can use sugar and lemons to produce a kind of wax for hair removal in a natural way.
- The woman's beard can also be removed with tweezers, but this is rather tedious and tedious.
- Hair bleaching is also a popular method for many women. Although the hair is not removed, the lighter color makes it less noticeable. If you prefer to bleach your hair naturally, you can do this with lemon juice. The lemon juice can be dabbed on the affected areas, morning and evening.
Laser hair and get rid of it forever
If you want to get rid of your hair not only temporarily, but forever, you can do this with experts using today's laser technology. However, this takes several sessions and is not always inexpensive.
Price: 11.40 CHF
Price: 11.60 CHF
Price: 22.60 CHF
What helps against hair loss?
Men are mainly affected by hair loss, but age does not always play a role. Younger men also sometimes suffer from...Read more
Aftershave: which one is really good for men's skin?
If men didn't have their wives, then they probably wouldn't worry too much about the health of their skin. Because...Read more
Anti Aging Products: How Good Are They Really?
The oldest dream of mankind is probably not even being able to fly, but rather to stay young forever. It has been...Read more
How well do products against cellulite work?
The term "orange peel" has become established as a euphemism for cellulite, and somehow it sounds so harmless. That...Read more
How good are engraving healers? | Kanela
21.04.2021We all know it: in summer you romp around the lake or in the outdoor pool, put on some sunburn and doze around lazily...Read more