Burgerstein - Schwangerschaft & Stillzeit
Purchase pregnancy and breast-feeding from Burgerstein at Kanela
Quantity: 100 pcs
PROVISION FOR TWO.
Burgerstein Pregnancy & Lactation contains all important vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are important for pregnancy and lactation.
- B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin, Folic acid (Quatrefolic®), C, D, E
- calcium, magnesium
- zinc, manganese, copper, chromium, selenium and iodine
During and after pregnancy, the need for vitamins, minerals and trace elements is increased. Burgerstein Pregnancy & Lactation has been specifically designed to meet the increased needs of the mother and support the growth and development of the child:
For the folic acid level
The additional intake of folate/folic acid increases the folate level in pregnant women. A low folate level in pregnant women is a risk factor for the development of neural tube defects in the growing foetus. The positive effect occurs with an additional intake of at least 400 µg daily over a period of at least one month before and up to three months after conception.
For maternal tissue and muscles
- Folate contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
For blood formation and iron metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal hematopoiesis.
- Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body.
- Vitamin C increases iron uptake.
- Iron and vitamin B12/B6 contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
To reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Folate and iron contribute to reducing fatigue and fatigue.
- For the connective tissue
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue.
- Manganese contributes to normal connective tissue formation.
Take 2 tablets daily with a little liquid.