Kaex Christmas Special-Box (12x30g)
Buy Kaex Christmas Special-Box (12x30g)
Looking for a suitable holiday present? The branded KAEX metal box with 12 bags of KAEX basic à 30g is ideal for connoisseurs and sports enthusiasts. With KAEX basic, your reserves are replenished after drinking alcohol or sports activities and ensure physical recovery. Get the limited edition now: (CTA)
KAEX basic consists of 25 biomolecules and replenishes the body's reserves after intense exercise and alcohol consumption. The complete formula of macro and micronutrients ensures complete regeneration.
Biomolecules are essential substances that regulate the natural processes in the body. These are excessively consumed, especially when exercising or drinking alcohol. KAEX basic helps to avoid a lack of nutrients and ensures that the batteries are charged.
- Muscles: Calcium, potassium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function.
- Liver: Betaine, choline, folate and vitamins B6, B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism and choline also contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Protein: Magnesium and zinc contribute to normal protein synthesis. Riboflavin contributes to a normal iron metabolism.
- Fatigue and cognitive function: Folate, magnesium, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, pantothenic acid to normal mental performance and zinc too contributes to normal cognitive function. KAEX basic also contains choline and phosphatidylserine.
- Digestion / acid stress: Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes and zinc to a normal acid-base metabolism. KAEX basic also contains basic salts: magnesium carbonate, calcium carbonate and sodium hydrogen carbonate.
- Blood, hair, skin: Riboflavin, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc help to protect the cells from oxidative stress. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal iron metabolism. Niacin, riboflavin, zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and vitamin C to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Mental state: Folate, magnesium, niacin, thiamine, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and vitamin C contribute to normal psychological function. KAEX basic also contains ingredients of important happiness hormones (L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine and L-glutamine).
- Immune system: Folate, selenium, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity.
- After exercising or before going to bed.
- A second dose is taken the morning after.
- Three more hours after getting up.