Pukka peppermint & licorice tea organic (20 bags)
Product: ID2846

Pukka peppermint & licorice tea organic (20 bags)

5.60 CHF VAT included
VAT included
Quantity
Shipping: 1-2 business days

 Customer ratings and reviews
 (4/5)  -  1 rating(s)

Buy Pukka peppermint & licorice tea organic (20 bags)

Pukka peppermint and liquorice Tee is a delicious, refreshing herbal tea made from 60% organic peppermint leaves and 40% organic licorice root. Pamper yourself with this special tea creation. Refreshing peppermint leaves and the natural sweetness of the liquorice root ensure a good gut feeling and invigorate the senses. Sit back and enjoy the incredible power of nature.

application

Pour freshly boiled water over it and let it steep for at least 5 minutes.

Peppermint leaves * (60%), licorice root () (40%)

 Reviews
By on  26 Dec 2019 (Pukka peppermint & licorice tea organic (20 bags)) :
(4/5
Products from Pukka