BODE x-Wipes fleece cloth roll 90 sheets (6 pieces)
Buy BODE x-Wipes fleece cloth roll 90 sheets (6 pieces)
Buy BODE x-Wipes non-woven cloth roll 90 sheets (6 pieces)
Bode X-Wipes fleece cloth rolls for soaking with disinfectant. Bode X-Wipes fleece rolls in a transparent, tear-resistant foil bag are ideal for disinfecting surfaces and instruments, especially in high-risk areas. The high-quality non-woven cloths are made of absorbent PET fleece (60 g / m²) and have an optimal release of active ingredients and a high tear resistance. The special foil bag prevents contamination of the wipes and the application solution by the wipe dispenser.
Application Bode X-Wipes fleece cloth rolls for disinfection in a foil bag
- Put on gloves before inserting the fleece roll
- Insert the fleece roll in the film bag into the dispenser housing, open the film bag, pulling the beginning of the roll a little way out of the middle
- Apply the application solution (2.5 liters) slowly in a spiral from the center outwards over the fleece roll.
- Pull the foil bag through the opening of the dispenser attachment.
- Attach dispenser attachment. Take something new out of the packaging and guide the first X-Wipes cloth through the opening. Put on the lid fastener, discard the first X-Wipes cloth and close the lid fastener.
- Label and stick on the label. After about 10 minutes the roll is completely soaked and ready for use.
- The lid lock must be prepared routinely each time the roll is changed. If the inside of the dispenser is damp / wet or visibly dirty, the dispenser housing and the dispenser attachment must also be thoroughly disinfected with a highly alcoholic product (such as Bacillol AF) for at least 30 seconds.
When properly sealed, the surface disinfectants from Bode used in Bode X-Wipes have a service life of 28 days (exception: Bodedex forte and Korsolex basic: 7 days of service life).